The 12 Cover Stars will receive return flights between Gatwick and Orlando with Virgin Atlantic, courtesy of Gold Medal. Flights will depart on Thursday, October 3 and return overnight on Thursday, October 10, landing on the morning of Friday, October 11.
The prize stay is for the travel agent winner(s) of the competition. Details are as follows:
- The date of the holiday prize is 3rd – 10th October 2019 and that is non-exchangeable
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room, for seven (7) nights at a hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
- 6-Day Walt Disney World Resort in Florida Park Tickets
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner from arrival at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (October 3, 2019) until departure at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (October 10, 2019)
- Disney cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or other arrangements.
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend travel insurance is purchased for the winner before travel.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed herein including but not limited to ground transportation, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, optional excursions, tips, souvenirs and any other incidental expenses will be at the winner’s own expense.
Over the course of the trip, each winner will have a professional photoshoot with Disney’s photographers.
The Cover Stars will be featured each month throughout 2020 and will also receive a range of VIP invitations courtesy of Travel Weekly and the Cover Stars sponsors.
The prize includes flights to and from Gatwick, but winners will be required to make their own way to and from Gatwick for departure on Thursday, October 3 and return on Friday, October 11.
For the tenth and final edition of our flagship travel agent competition, we’ve teamed up with Walt Disney World Resort in Florida which will host the 12 lucky winners who will appear on our front covers throughout 2020.